Sunday 26 July 2015

Weekend Travelling


This weekend has been awesome and yesterday the weather was summery also here in Finland! This summer I'm not going to have any summer vacation, which means that I will spend also the rest of summer in Finland. I'm not complaining because Finland is very beautiful in summer time (usually the weather is much more better than this summer...). Yesterday I packed my bag and made a little weekend trip to city called Tampere where many of my friends live in. I took many photos, did some serious shopping and enjoyed my time there with my old friends. The pictures of this posts describe quite good this weekend. Relaxing with my friends and updating the blog. So you might guess that I have a lot of blog material for this week ;) 

Viikonloppu on sujunut loistavasti, sillä eilen päätin pakata kameran käsilaukkuuni ja lähteä viettämään kesäpäivää Tampereelle. Tarkoituksena oli käydä moikkaamassa vanhoja kavereitani, joita nykyään aivan liian harvoin näen. Toki kiertelin myös hiukan kaupoilla ja kahvilla istuessani valmistelin teitä varten uutta blogimateriaalia. Tälläiset kesäiset viikonloppureissut ovat vaan niin ihania. Nyt lisää lattea kiitos, pian taas uutta blogissa ;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment