Wednesday 22 July 2015

Totally in Love with Louis Ghost



I managed to get cold and that's why the blog has been quite silent for a few days. Note to self: It's not a good idea to go for jogging in the rain when your throat is already hurting... When I've got home from work I have just tried to relax and rest because it has been a busy week at work and I really do not have time for any sick leaves!! I have been working with very interesting things and I really want to enjoy every single day of this remaining five weeks of my summer job period! But let's talk about interior stuff next! I have told you quite a lot about my work and studies so I was thinking that the home office interior would be an interesting subject this time. At the same time I can show you my first Ikea shopping things as I promised

I considered quite a long time if I should replace my old home office chair with Kartell's Louis Ghost chair. And I'm veryvery happy that I finally decided to buy Louis Ghost in a white shade. The colour is so beautiful and because it's also quite neutral it fits perfectly into my light brown and beige coloured decor. First I was a little bit worried about the armrests but then I noticed that those are really practical if you like to cover the chair with some pretty blanket or cushions! The sheep wool thrown over the chair is one of my Ikea shoppings.





Pitkästä aikaa pääsin taas tänään blogia päivittämään. Parit viimeiset viikot ovat olleet melko kiireisiä töiden puolesta ja harmikseni onnistuin vielä itseni vilustuttamaankin. Nyt vain peukut pystyyn, että huomenna olisi olo jo parempi enkä ainakaan sairaslomalle joutuisi, sillä sitä en todellakaan halua näin kesätöiden vikoille viikoille!

Opiskeluista ja töistä olenkin paljon täällä blogin puolella puhunut ja siksi ajattelinkin päästää teidät kurkistamaan kotikonttoriini. Lempparihuonekaluni lisäksi voisin esitellä myös viimeviikkoisen Ikea-reissun ostoksia.

Harkitsin Kartellin Louis Ghost -tuolin ostamista aluksi melko pitkään, mutta saatuani sen vihdoin kotiini en olisi voinut enää tyytyväisempi olla. Oma tuolini on siis valkoinen ja mielestäni väri sopii täydellisesti yhteen beigejen sisustustekstiilieni kanssa. Aluksi epäilin hieman suhtautumistani tuolin käsinojiin, mutta ovathan ne nyt ehdottomat torkkupeitojen laskemiselle ja koristetyynytkin pysyvät paremmin tuolilla juuri käsinojien ansiosta. Ikeasta ostamani lampaantalja toimikin ihanan lämpöisenä flunssankarkoittajana tätä postausta kirjoitellessani ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment