Thursday 16 July 2015

Blue & Yellow in Sight

Quite many of you have asked me to write a blog post about Swedish interior store Ikea. (Please, notice that behind the link you are able to change the country from location menu! :)) First I was thinking that I'm not going to make that post because I have bought just a few home decor items from Ikea. But I changed my mind and earlier today we spent some quality after work time at Ikea with the girls!! Below you can find what I had on my shopping list and later I'm going to show you which products I finally decided to buy. And next week I will make a post about low budget home decor tips especially for students. So, stay tuned!



 
All the pictures are from http://www.ikea.com/
 
// 1. Sheets available here // 2. Jar Ikea Store // 3. Candle Ikea Store //
// 4. Faux Lamb Fur Available here // 5. Mug Ikea  //
 
 
Ikea-postauksen perään olen saanut paljon kyselyjä sekä toiveita ja näin ollen päätin sen myös toteuttaa. Tänään illalla suuntasimme tyttöporukalla Espoon Ikeaan ja myönnettäköön, että tämä oli omalla kohdallani toinen kerta ikinä kyseisessä kaupassa! Ikeaa ei juurikaan kodistamme löydy, mutta nettikauppaa selaillessani löysin kuin löysinkin muutaman must have -piensisustustuotteen, joita illan aikana tavaratalosta metsästin. Ensi viikolla tarkoituksenani on julkaista opiskelijabudjetille sopivia sisustusideoita, joten tämä postaus toimikoon introna sille! Eli tässä olisi oma wish list:ni, tai no kauppalappu, ostosreissullemme. Teen toki myös erillisen postauksen lopulta ostoskärryyn päätyneistä tuotteista. 

No comments:

Post a Comment