Saturday 9 January 2016

Vitamin E for Winter Skin

One of my new year's resolutions in this year is that I'm trying not to buy any clothes for a long time (Oh please, just a few days without shopping feels like eternity...). In addition, I made also another new year's resolution which was that I decided to pay more attention to my skin care routines. So if you can't buy new clothes buy some new cosmetic products!! A woman's logic, right?

I hit the stores to find some cosmetics from the sales and I ended up to The Body Shop. The cute packings of the products drove me crazy and ofcourse I bought this and that. I really made a good deal when buying this cute little bow box from their Vitamin E Skincare Collection. There was a good discount in the price and I got three lovely moisturizing products I really needed for the winter time. 

Uuden vuoden lupauksena päätin olla ostamatta uusia vaatteita vähään aikaan. Vaikka muutamien päivienkin shoppailutauko on tuntunut vähintäänkin ikuisuudelta, alennusmyyntihinkuani on helpottanut huomattavasti se, että vuoden alussa päätin skarpata tosissani ihonhoitorutiineissani, ja toki ryntäsin oitis muun muassa The Body Shopin alevalikoimaa kartoittamaan. Naisen logiikalla, vaatteiden ostossa säästetyt rahathan kannattaa toki sijoittaa kosmetiikkaan. 

The Body Shopin ihastuttavat pakkaukset nähdessäni en tietenkään voinut esimerkiksi tätä Vitamin E Skincare Collectionin vaaleanpunaista laatikkoa jättää hyllylle. Pakkaukseen kerätyt kolme kosteuttavaa tuotetta olivat huomattavassa tarjouksessa ja mielestäni tein varsin hyvän diilin ostaessani tuotetrion pelastamaan pakkasen kuivattamaa hipiääni. 


No comments:

Post a Comment