Tuesday 10 November 2015

Beach House Blogging


One of my readers wished if I could write a post about blogging. The idea was pretty good and here is a post about how I started blogging. I got a few questions related to the very beginning of my blog's history and I wrote the answers to them.





I would like to know the story behind your blog? How did you start blogging? Could you tell about the goals you would like to achieve by blogging?

As long as I have followed the most famous Swedish and Finnish blogs, I've been dreaming about writing my very own blog. I planned quite a long time what kind of things I would write about and what kind of pictures I would publish (maybe fashion or outfit pics?). Last spring I decided to get started and I began to write my very own virtual dairy, a lifestyle blog called A Dream of A Beach House.

For me blogging is the joy of writing and combining the text with some beautiful and simply snapshots from everyday life. I created my blog to be a place where everyone could find inspiration from. All of my hobbies, playing the piano, painting, drawing and blogging are such a great, chic and girly balance for my demanding, masculine and technical daytime job. I really appreciate every single blogger who are bloggers on their profession, they had done so great work that I'm only able to look up to them! But for me, engineering and energy sector, are the things I really love to work with. And I also love that on my free time I have A Dream of a Beach House where I can escape the world of hard core science.



Sain lukijaltani toivepostauksen bloggaamiseen ja erityisesti blogin aloittamiseen liittyen, ja mielestäni idea kuulosti niin hauskalta, että päätin naputella vastauksen muutamiin kysymyksiin.

Mikä on blogin tarina, mistä idea syntyi, mitä haluat blogilla saavuttaa?

Niin kauan kuin olen seurannut kuuluisimpia ruotsalaisia ja suomalaisia blogeja olen haaveillut oman blogin kirjoittamisesta. Pitkän aikaa suunnittelin, mitä mahdollinen blogini voisi käsitellä, mitä kirjoittaisin ja minkälaiset kuvat liittäisin teksteihini. Viime keväänä päätin viimein aloittaa ja loin blogipohjan ikiomalle virtuaaliselle päiväkirjalleni, lifestyle-blogille, jonka nimeksi tuli A Dream of a Beach House.

Minulle bloggaaminen on kirjoittamisen iloa jokapäiväisiin valokuvauksellisiin hetkiin yhdistettynä. Tarkoituksenani on tuottaa blogiini sisältöä, josta jokainen voi halutessaan löytää inspiraatiota. Kaikki harrastukseni, pianon soitto, maalaaminen, piirtäminen ja bloggaaminen ovat mielestäni täydellisen tyttömäistä tasapainoa vaativalle, maskuliiniselle sekä teknilliselle päivätyölleni. Arvostan toki suunnattomasti jokaista ammatikseen bloggavaa, mutta henkilökohtaisesti koen bloggaamisen ihanaksi vapaa-ajan toiminnoksi, jonka aikana minulla on lupa hetkeksi unohtaa oman tieteenalani, sähkötekniikan, vaatimukset.

     

1 comment: