Tuesday 25 August 2015

Luxury Dreams with Balmuir


A few days ago I ordered some luxury home textiles from the webshop of Finnish brand Balmuir. I just simply don't have enough patience to wait that I can pick my order from the nearest post office, rip the bow off from the box and take my new lovelies into use ♥♥ Soonsoon the shipment will be here... But before than I'm showing you the content of my order I share some Balmuir inspiration pictures I took when visiting The Housing Fairs (more posts about the Finnish Housing Fairs here and here). All the pictures of this post are taken by me in the house called LakkaLaine and in the pictures you can see many beautiful Balmuir products.

Muutama päivä sitten tein hiukan verkko-ostoksia Blamuirin nettikaupassa, ja vaikka pakettini on hetkenä minä hyvänsä perillä, en millään malttaisi odottaa hetkeä, jona saan otettua uudet unelmatekstiilini käyttöön. ♥♥ Ennen kuin paljastan, mitä tilaukseni piti sisällään, löysin kamerani kätköistä Vantaan asuntomessuilla kuvaamaani Balmuir-materiaalia. Kuvat on otettu huikeasta LakkaLaine-kohteesta. Aikaisemmat asuntomessuihin liittyvät postaukset luettavissa täältä ja täältä.













No comments:

Post a Comment