Saturday 27 June 2015

Våra Skandinaviska Miljöer

The header have been written in Swedish (once again) and this time it means Our Scandinavian Surroundings. I really love the Finnish nature (and of course the Swedish nature as well because they are pretty much the same) and our culture because the sea, sailing and all kind of boating fun are important parts of both the Scandinavian nature and culture. I think that it is not difficult to guess how come I call my blog A Dream of A Beach House, haha...:D Yeap, one of my favorite color is navy blue and sometimes I really want to get some marine or navy touch and feel in my home decor. I promised to continue the posts where I introduce my favorite interior and design shops located nearby Helsinki. I found a perfect Offer of the Week from Scandinavian interior shop Hemtex a few days ago (got a very good discount which is valid also in the web shop till tomorrow). Perfect sheets (pillow cases also included) made of 100% cotton with satin feel, navy spirit and color combination in white and beige from their Arc of Scandinavia collection !! Those sheets are absolute "Sleep Tight" material ;) 



Tässä lupailemaani jatkoa lempparisisustuskaupoistani kertovaan postaussarjaan ja hiukan sneek peakia uusista lakanoista, jotka bongasin Hemtexin Viikon löytö -kamppiksesta! Hankin kaksin kappalein pussilakanasettejä Hemtexin ihanan merihenkisestä Arc of Scandinavia -mallistosta. Heti ensisilmäyksellä olin aivan myyty satiinisesta puuvillasta, merihenkisestä kuvioinnista puhumattakaan, ja onnekseni sain vielä tuntuvan alennuksen kampanjan ansiosta (kampanja on voimassa myös Hemtexin nettiputiikissa huomiseen saakka). Hemtexin sisustustavaroista minulla riittäisi juttua vaikka miten paljon, mutta taidan esitellä ostoksiani tarkemmin vielä erillisessä postauksessa! Ihanaa viikonloppua teille kaikille!


No comments:

Post a Comment