Tuesday 30 June 2015

Random facts English Edition

This day has been more than perfect, new record in reader statistics (Thank You!!!), got a very good grade from the last exam this spring, had a quite lovely day at work, sun is shining...and so are you <3 I am so happy right now!! I was thinking that it would be nice to get know each other little bit better and that's why I collected ten random facts about myself. I really like to read this kind of posts in other's blogs too so here we go, this is my version.

1. I really hate chocolate. Yes, I know that is very odd, haha :D

2. I have quite long legs (known better as Swedish legs ;)). That's not only a good thing because it's sometimes (read always) hard to find jeans with fitting length...

3. I've never been outside of Europe!! I really need to fix this and book flights somewhere! 

4. I have given a name to my favourite bag...

5. One more thing I hate. Maths! Thank God I have passed all my courses in mathematics at the uni. No just kidding. I really count my maths skills one of the biggest blessings in my life :))

6. I have played the piano about fifteen years <3

7. I wear high heels everyday at work.

8. I sing while jogging (!?)

9. My favourite piece of clothing is white tennis skirt by Nike.

10. I got skin of Snowwhite so I never get tanned at all. This summer I will try St Tropez self-tanning lotion...










Here are some photos from my phone :D Home decor stuff mostly. I have great news because I bought new camera today so the quality of the photos will get better hopefully. Good night kisses :*

No comments:

Post a Comment