Thursday 1 September 2016

Early Fall Outfit

Blouse Mango
Jeans Zara
Sunnies Ray Ban
Bag Olympus Just Nude Shoulder Bag
Sailing Shoes Vagabond

Happy first of September! I thought it would be nice to share some of my early fall outfits with you and I chose this very simple one I wore when we visited Porvoo. Our trip to Porvoo was quite awesome, I took also some other pictures to share with you so here we go...

Ihanaa syyskuun ensimmäistä päivää kaikille! Ajattelin jakaa muutamia kuvia reissultamme ihanaan Porvooseen, joten tässä olisi niin asukuvia kuin ihania yksityiskohtiakin suloisesta pikkukaupungista...





4 comments:

  1. Heijjsan Emsku,

    Olisitte käyneet perjantaina, jolloin ostosten yö ;)

    Hälsningar från Borgå

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing photography and place to

    ReplyDelete