Thursday 31 December 2015

Thank You For The Year 2015

What an amazing year it has been! I really need to thank all of you for being there with me. I want to thank you for all of your lovely comments, e-mails, messages, words and ofcourse the silent support as well. 2015 has been special because it's the year I started to write A Dream of A Beach House and I'm more than happy if I have you with me also the next year! Happy New Year! Let's make 2016 beautiful! ♥ 



Upean vuoden päätteeksi on tullut aika kiittää teitä kaikkia tuestanne vuoden 2015 aikana. Tuhannet kiitokset jokaisesta kommentista, viestistä, mailista, kauniista sanoista ja kaikesta tuesta, jota olen teiltä ensimmäisen blogivuoteni aikana saanut. Toivottavasti olette mukanani myös ensi vuonna! Ihanaa uutta vuotta 2016, tehdään siitä yhdessä upea! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment