Friday 9 October 2015

Sick Leave Grocery Shoppings

Hello, and happy Friday! Unfortunately I managed to get cold and for me this is not a good or happy Friday at all... Quickly I passed by to see my doctor, called my boss, bought a big and hot cup of coffee and did as quickly as possible a grocery shopping, in other words I bought some sick leave essentials ;) Since I was just a little girl, I've always been drinking only orange Fanta or Coke when my throat is hurting and sore. And ofcourse you need also ice cream when you are sick and home alone, right?!?! ;)







Hejsan, ja iloista perjantaita! Harmikseni onnistuin samaan flunssan ja omalla kohdallani tämä perjantai on siis kaikkea muuta kuin onnistunut. Sairaslomapäivän piristykseksi ilahdutin kuitenkin itseäni isolla kupillisella höyryävää kahvia ja ruokahalun ollessa melko olematon kipaisin kauppaan ostamaan suosikkijugurttejani sekä kipeälle kurkulleni hiukan jäätelöä ja limua. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment